Scarlett Johansson Under the Skin Scene opening If Time Permitting


Scarlett Johansson will attend the inauguration of the 67th edition of the Locarno Film Festival. You are pregnant and would understand if the protagonist of the thriller "Lucy" by Luc Besson, who raises the curtain at the event, decide not to travel. But everyone wants to see a Hollywood actress in the Piazza Grande in the Swiss city. 
 
Not only hope, and also weather issues, because if time permits, the opening ceremony will be held in the light of the stars in the beautiful medieval square Piazza Grande, which for the next 10 days will become at nightfall a huge audience of outdoor cinema. Locarno will host more than 8,000 guests at the opening if time permitting.
 
There are many Hollywood stars who decide to stay away from social networks for different reasons. Scarlett Johansson, one of the most requested actresses in the industry, is one of them and has now explained why she has made this decision. In an interview for The Skinny Confidential Him & Her podcast (via Indie Wire), the Black Widow interpreter has assured that her ego is too fragile for what the networks suppose.

"I can't. My ego is too fragile. I can't deal with it," he said: "My brain is too fragile. I'm like a delicate flower." The actress has also confessed that she tried to use Instagram for three days, but she did not like the experience.

"I spent 20 minutes looking at the Instagram profile of someone who worked for a friend of mine," she recalled of her time on the photographic social network: "Now I know that she has a pit bull, two daughters and that she lives in Burbank. And I thought : 'What? I've wasted 17 minutes. Now I feel like I should move to California, get a certain dog, and change my life in all these ways.'
This ephemeral passage through Instagram was enough for Johansson to realize that he did not want to be on the networks: "I felt terrible, as if I was losing myself in the life of that random person. And I said to myself: 'I can't do this.'

Despite not having a personal account on networks, she does use them with her team to promote The Outset, her company with skin care products. "We are very bad at it, but it's fun," he said regarding the management of his company's profiles: "I like reading customer opinions and showing the products to people on TikTok."

The interpreter also admits getting lost from time to time in the most popular videos that this network selects for each user: "It's a lot of fun. Every time I go into the office, I become a three-year-old girl with her mother's phone that absorbs it."

On June 16 we will meet Johansson again in Asteroid City, the new Wes Anderson with Jason Schwartzman, Tom Hanks and Adrien Brody, among many others.